Are you a caregvier?
- Do you help someone with meals, errands, or bills?
- Do you give someone their medicine?
- Do you help someone bathe or dress?
- Do you take care of a child with special needs?
- Do you take care of an older adult with dementia?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are a caregiver. Caregivers help all kinds of people. You may help a child, grandchild, spouse, parent, grandparent, relative, friend, neighbor, or someone else. The person may have a disability that affects how their body or mind works, or both. You may help them with a few things or most things, every now and then or every day.